Condenser coil, condenser fan, water tank, water pump, heat exchanger, electric compressor, control panel, CAN module, expansion valve, etc.
The condenser system cools down the coolant and the water pump will run the coolant through the BCS and the battery structure system to release the heat generated by the battery pack.
1. Patented design for high cooling/heating effect with low weight.
2. CAN control to avoid damage to the battery pack by incorrect operation.
3. Precise temperature control (0.5 degrees Celsius).
4. Use of IP67 electrical components, such as electric compressor, water pump, connectors, etc.
5. Quality and performance are recognized worldwide.
6. Reliable support and service.
We offer you more than just our products. We are there for you every step of the way. Our technicians advise you from the very beginning and integrate our solutions perfectly into your existing systems. We also welcome all good OEMs to discuss technology and developments with us.
TKT has a team of 135 engineers including design engineers, structural engineers, electrical engineers, test engineers, EMI/EMC engineers and after-sales engineers with complete design, development, testing and certification capabilities for refrigeration equipment and components. TKT BTMS is now available for electric Bus, truck, off-highway, boat and other commercial vehicles. We also provide design and technical support to the world's leading vehicle manufacturers.
TKT not only manufactures BTMS systems for electric trucks, but we also produce electric bus air-conditioning systems, truck refrigeration units, and electric vehicle charging posts. If you are interested in working with TKT, please feel free to contact us.